Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

JAD'S and Sassy Studio Designs

On my design team, Jean's Art Dolls, the sponser for May is Sassy Studio Desings. The challenge I recieved was to use: Plaid, Stripes, Floral, and Polka Dots to design a digital stamp. Below is what I created for Jeans Art Doll's and Sassy Studio Designs. As you can see, Little Honey Alice is a very cute female!! I wanted to abide by the rules of my challenge yet give her my own twist, so I gave her some of my features with my brown eyes and hair. I gave her a zebra print skirt with a pink top and polkadotted hariband to match the pink in her top. She is wearing a floral apron and the background i chose the plaid. I then imagined her using a tape runner and on her way back to her scrapbooking table to do so.

I then created an 8 by 8 digital scrapbook page with her as well. Here is what it looks like.

Here I have made some edits to the stamp to show the versatility to it. First, I enlarged her and then applied a fading to make her the background. Then I put the stamp in three different ways. First, I went with my original design. Turned it on a little angle, then I took all saturation out and turned it on the opposite angle. And then for the final one, all I did was add some spotlights to her to make her the center of attention. I turned it again on an angle to make sort of a border on the bottom of the page. Added 3 small pink daisies to corners of the stamps. I then journaled a little about it on the pink paper I added above the third stamp.


Head on over to JAD's for more great art by the rest of our Design Team. If you are interested in this stamp, you can head to Sassy Studio Designs to see more of their awesome work!!!

Enjoy and have an ARTISTIC Day!!!

~Designer Dawn~

No comments:

Post a Comment